Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Who am I?!

So anyone that knows me can vouch for the fact that I am very organized--to the point of OCD sometimes. I plan EVERYTHING. I love making lists and planning, organizing, and cleaning. I think through everything a million times over and take forever to make any sort of decision. So when I went in to get my hair trimmed this afternoon and ended up chopping it all off, I acted completely out of character. I still am not really sure what came over me, but I think I'm pretty pleased with the results. It will definitely take some getting used to but so far I'm not regretting my decision.

Here are some pictures (I should have gotten one from behind but didn't think to---it's one of those short in the back, longer in the front deals though so use your imagination)


No comments: